10+ Best Web Hosting Providers 2020 for Reliable and Stable Services
Due to the accelerated competition between the web hosting providers in 2020, it becomes very challenging especially for the rookies to find out the best web hosting which best suits their websites.
Are you stuck in finding the following answers?
Which Hosting company provides the maximum Uptime and speed? Which service providers provide quick support services? Who provides the best hosting features and which one best suits to your site?
You will get all of the answers after reading this article and I am sure within the next 10 minutes you will be able to pick the right web host.
Beginners usually purchased shared Webhosting due to the low cost, easy to manage and offers tons of features. In this article, we are going to share 2020’s best web hosting companies list, and it will surely help you to pick the right one.
What is Web Hosting?
Web servers are just like our home computers or laptops which are used for storing data online and it can be accessed from anywhere around the world. We host our website contents on these servers, so anyone can surf it. These web servers/ web hosting computer also known as data centers and companies or individuals manage them.
To build data centers, you need to have high power resources, high-speed servers and internet connections and of course alternative power supplies. Setting up your own server required a lot of money and technical staff to handle system issues but there are many companies that sell web hosting at affordable prices.
Individuals can start a website without spending huge money, usually with $3 ~$5 per month. Shared Webhosting is the best way to create a site.
Here is how Wikipedia describes WebHosting;
Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center.
Web hosting companies can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France
As you can understanding going for own data server is too much costly and it’s great to buy a shared hosting package. It decreases your cost of making a blog dramatically
So, what is Shared Web Hosting?
As the name notifies, a hosting that is shared by the number of users i.e. company efficiently divided the server resources among the various users. Each user has its own unique domain name to host at that server.
Benefits of Shared Hosting:
- Cheap plans
- Good for small and average traffic website
- Often users receive a free domain with it
- You don’t need any superior skills like Linux administration for the management
- Most of the processes are automatic and that’s why Very easy to use
Hosting is mainly selected on the base of website requirements e.g. for a very new website mostly people select a very basic storage plan. But there are some major and important factors to consider before purchasing Web Hosting from any host which are the following:
- Money-Back Guarantee,
- Pricing of plans and
- Other features
After a long time effort and honest determination here we compile a list of 20 shared hosting companies mainly based on the factors described before.
Top 12 Best Web Hosting Services 2020 [Unbiased In-depth Reviews and Comparison]
They are well known in the industry and serving a large number of clients, approximately 2,000,000. This company is not only recommended by many experts and forums but also WordPress enlist them in its recommended list.
They have a snare of data centers spreading over Asia, Europe, and the United State.
- Delivering outstanding server speed by endorsing latest technology such as SSD drives, SuperCacher, NGINX server technology, PHP 7, CloudFlare CDN and HTTP/2 protocols
- Data centers at suitable locations, Choose the center from the nearest location for best loading time
- Offering 99.99% Uptime that approaches even 100% sometimes.
- Account isolation technology helps to protect each hosting account separately
- Support services are available anytime and everywhere and they monitor servers more frequently on a Pro-active basis
- Customers can contact them by using Tickets, Live Chat or Phone call
- Also Step by Step wizards, Tutorials, videos series are always available
Other Key Features:
- They maintain high security and offer free SSH access for secure connection with the server to maintain the database and files. Furthermore, account isolation helps the company to build an extra layer of security.
- 10GB web storage, 10,000 visits/month on the StartUp plan aka Basic plan
- Free transfer of site, website builder, SSL certificate, daily backup, CloudFlare CDN, drag-drop builder and much more.
- Free Domain name with the web hosting purchase
- You can host unlimited websites on all the plans except for the StartUp plan.
- Unlimited databases, email accounts, Subdomains, and Parked domains.
- Customized c-Panel to make it user-friendly
- The integrated auto-installer in the c-panel that allows the users to install over 300 application by a few clicks.
SiteGround offer various packages at a very reasonable price and every plan handles a specific amount of visitors. For instance; Startup package is suitable for a site getting not more than 10,000 monthly visitors. So, choose package wisely that fulfills your requirement.
Note: HostingSprout visitors can get up to 60% off discount for the Startup plan, 45% for GrowBig and 50% on the purchase of GoGeek plan.
- StartUp: $3.95 [60% OFF on the regular $9.95] with 10GB and 10000 visits/mo.
- GrowBig: $7.95 [45% OFF on the regular $14.95] with 20GB and 25000 visits/mo.
- GoGeek: $14.95 [50% OFF on the regular $29.95] with 30GB and 100000 visits/mo.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
When we overview their plans, the plans are a little bit costly on regular routine (no discounts) but still the SiteGround is not too much expensive if we compare it with the features. The StartUp plan is very suitable for the initial level sites.
No wonder if you don’t hear the name of A2Hosting because they are not much famous as the BlueHost, SiteGround or InMotion. They are also one of the best web hosting providers and offer high performance storage.
A2 Hosting delivers very fast hosting, uptime guarantee, SSD drives, solid security and all-time alive support make them stand proudly. Here is what you’ll from them;
- 24/7/365 Call, Live Chat and Email
- Pretty impressive and rapid support, We used only their live chat and asked some question which they answer within no time
- So a new person who wants to create a blog or a site don’t need to worry that what if a problem confronts him then what he does?
- 99.99% Uptime guarantee directs your site to be always available to the visitors
- Did they fulfill their claim? The average Uptime of 6 month period is almost 99.97%. and even we experience 100% even in some months
- The big evidence of their server speed is the SSD drive that made the service blazingly fast
- So, the question are they fast? Of course during the test the page load time mostly between 215ms to 273ms. But remember, load time greatly relies on your internet speed
- Moreover, if have the money then purchase plan and use TURBO option that makes your site 20x fast
Othe Key Features:
- 1 domain 5 Subdomain and 25 Parked Domains on the Lite plan
- Unlimited Storage and Bandwidth on all the plans
- Brute Force Defense, daily scanning, Double firewall, and 24/7 Monitoring
- 25 email address allowed per hosting account
- CloudFlare CDN and Basic
- No migration fee, $50 for Bing and Google AD credit.
- A2 Optimizer, Free Manager WP account, and WP-CLI
- Plenty of PHP versions. Choice is yours
- SSH access, phpMyAdmin & phpPgAdmin
- 5 databases, cPanel, 1-Click installer, access to Google apps
- Perl, Python, Perl
- Shared SSL certificate
- 25 Email accounts, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, Webmails
- All necessary eCommerce features
- Lite: $3.92/mo [regular $7.99]
- Swift: $9.99/mo. [regular $9.99]
- Turbo: $7.99/mo. [regular $18.99]
Get your money back at any time if you are not satisfied.
- Plans are a little bit expensive
- Turbo Boost is not available for the Lite and Swift plan users
- No doubt it a good company and offering many values, but for a newbie, he/she should choose a company that is well known in the industry. Because famous companies strive hard to maintain their glory and try to satisfy their customers at all costs.
3. InMotion Hosting (Exclusive 56% off NOW)
They are serving customers since 2001 and have a good reputation in the industry. InMotion Hosting is an award winner best web hosting provider and has A+ rating from BBB( Better Business Bureau). So what’s bring them at one of the top web hosting service positions? Let’s dig deeper to know more about InMotion.
- The support team is very professional, friendly, cooperative and available 24/7.
- FAQ’s, guides, tools, Tutorials, Education channels are given for the convenience of the customers on the website.
- Three ways to interact with support Live Chat, Email and Phone.
- SSD drives in all hosting plans to make the services dramatically fast.
- Different server location at convenient places you may even choose the nearest data center.
- Successfully achieving 99.9% Uptime
- Some of our projects are using their hosting for more than 1.5 years and we don’t face any serious downtime.
Currently, shared WordPress hosting plans are available at discount and it’s a limited time offer.
- Launch: $3.49 [56% OFF on the regular $7.99]
- Power: $4.49 [55% OFF on the regular $9.99]
- Pro: $7.49 [53% OFF on the regular $15.99]
Hurry Up! Get started with InMotion and get Online
90 days refund guarantee.
Other Key Features:
- Free data transfer, free backups, domain, website builder and themes to make you online within no time.
- Unlimited Disk Space and bandwidth
- 25 subdomains and 6 parked domains
- Unlimited Emails storage
- $250 for advertising campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YP.com
- Basic plan allow up to 2 domains
- Easy c-panel, 1-click installer
- Spam filtering on all the plans
Personally, we don’t find any serious problem but after searching people reviews and articles over the internet we found some
- Basic plan is available at least for one year period
- Limited number of databases
- Old age website builder
BlueHost was started by Matt Heaton in 1996 and one of the 20 biggest web hosting companies of 2020. They are managing over 2 million websites right now on their platform. BlueHost made an excellent Goodwill in the industry that every user seems very impressed by their services and appreciate the company.
Also, it is recommended hosting company on the WordPress official website and best web hosting for small business as well as medium ranged traffic sites in our experience. Let’s have a look what’s the company offering;
- 24/7 support services and also providing tutorials and guides to make the things right immediately.
- Our 1st project still hosted on BlueHost since 2014 and we still don’t have any serious issue of getting their reply too late or un-mature answers.
- We are satisfied with the speed and found their servers fairly quick and fast
- Resources are efficiently distributed and if a site consuming more resources then it is temporarily shifted to an isolated system. So, it may not affect the others
- They are pursuing the 99.99% Uptime
- We are going to complete approximately 2 years with them
- Avg. Uptime is almost 99.97%. So that’s enough, what we want else?
Other Key Features:
- Free domain with all the plans
- Unlimited disk space on Plus and Prime plans while 50GB on the Basic plan
- Unlimited Bandwidth on all the plans
- They spend much attention on security by filtering out spam and harmful contents
- Secure Shell (SSH) access for the management of the contents in a secure way
- No restriction on the number of visits per month
- 1-click WordPress install
- They included $200 for the marketing purposes of your site
- Basic : $2.95 [normally $7.99] per month
- Plus: $4.95 [normally $10.99] per month
- Prime: $6.95 [normally $14.99] per month
BlueHost claims to offer 30 days money-back guarantee to customers who don’t feel comfortable with them. Isn’t 30 days enough to judge any host’s performance?
- Only 5 emails accounts allow in the basic plan
- Introductory training is provided at a fee
- They charge the fee for site transfer while most of the hosting companies did it complimentarily
They are in the business since 1996 and have a good reputation in the industry. They are the best customer service provider award winner of 2016. The company built their own customize Cpanel instead of using a traditional panel. So, it gives the ability to users to manage their website easily without facing any problem.
DreamHost is a little bit costly if compared to other companies in this list but they are one of the top WordPress web hosts. Surprisingly, they claimed to provide hundred percent uptime as well as WordPress.org recommend it.
- Where all the hosting companies offering 99.99% uptime they are claiming 100%
- No doubt they are working hard to deliver maximum server availability
- During our couple of last months’ observation period the Avg. uptime almost 99.98%
- Data stored on the SSD’s which helps to increase the speed as compared to the spinning drives.
- As per our experience, the average load time mostly comes under a second. And this is a good load time
- You can contact support via Chat, Email, and Twitter
- They provide dedicated technical live support 24/7/365
- Dedicated support team response is fair enough to assist you
Other Key Features:
- Ability to host unlimited domains with a single DreamHost hosting account
- Offers the necessary tools for an e-commerce site in the shared hosting plan
- Get online more quickly with a 1-click installer
- Offering unlimited Storage, Bandwidth, and MySQL database but keep them optimize. Although they are saying unlimited but when your site is not well optimize i.e. huge amount of data and causing issues they will send a message to shift to VPS server.
- They also supporting Python and Perl scripting languages.
- The company offering Ruby on rails which reduce your development time by providing demos
- Unlimited e-mail accounts with 2GB limit on each
- Include $100 of Google AdWords Credit
- Free SSL certificate
- For 3-year subscription $7.95/month
- For 1-year subscription $9.95/month
- Monthly subscription $10.95/month
We loved this option of money-back guarantee by DreamHost. They are very confident about their services that is why you’ll get pro-long 97 days refund option.
- Limited choice i.e. only one shared hosting plan
- They are supporting PHP 5 on their shared hosting plan while some companies implanting PHP 7.
- Support services on phone not existed.
- They are using their own panel for management of the site but most of the people using well-known c-Panel. So, that ’s might be problematic for them to use.
Over 9 Million websites using their services and the figure going up very fast by passing each and every day. The company founded in 2002 by Brent Oxley and do it so well that they have about 900,000 customers in 2013. HostGator offering a range of plans with different specifications for hosting with low cost that attracts the people.
- We don’t have any issue related to the Uptime whenever we test it, the results are satisfactory.
- Moreover, they guarantee the 99.9% uptime otherwise they issue “service credit” of that month in which you face downtime. The min. figures that we face is 99.92%.
- We do the speed test more frequently because speed is very important for your website and also it affects the search page ranking. we note that they are satisfying the customers with the speed as highlighting in their plans.
- We note that they are satisfying the customers with the speed as highlighting in their plans.
Support: 24/7/365 Support
- The company offers plenty of platforms to guide their customers and. We are using their services for more than a year and found not any serious issue
- Tickets, Phone, Live Chat, Video Tutorials, and Forums are just managed to serve the customers.
- Their support staff seems knowledgeable, friendly and active
Other Key Features:
- Unlimited Disk Space, bandwidth, MySQL Databases, and Emails but you should utilize all of them more efficiently
- Unlimited domains on one account of hosting except the Hatchling Plan
- Free site builder
- Meeting all the basic and prior protocols to protect against malware and vulnerabilities.
- Instant backups facility on all plans
- Credit for Google AdWords and Yahoo!/Bing to advertised across networks
- 4500 free Templates for websites and a 1-click installer
- Offering c-Panel to make the services more friendly
- Hatchling Plan: $3.95 per month
- Baby Plan: $4.95 per month
- Business Plan: $5.95 per month
45 days money guarantee to get your money back in case of an unsatisfied situation.
- Free SSL certificate includes only in the Business Plan but you get it separately
- No Parked domains include in the basic plan
7. iPage (Cheapest Best Web Hosting Provider)
No doubt iPage offering one of the cheapest best web hosting plans in the industry. For a small and new website, this hosting company is very suitable. iPage is also owned by the EIG, the same group who owned the BlueHost and HostGator.
Some of our hosting projects still using iPage Essential Plan hosting. We are with them for more than 1 year and here is what we experienced so far
- Knowledgebase, User Guides, Live Chat, and Phone are available for 24/7
- No doubt about the support services they are quick and friendly. Sometimes we have to wait a bit more than usual but yet a good support
- We are satisfied with their support because we also try many hosting companies with expensive plan but their support services are not good
- We have issues with the Uptime providing by the company
- The lowest Uptime during the testing period of one year is 99.55% and the highest is 99.95%
- The speed is good for a low traffic website. When the more traffic almost 15 to 20 people approaches your site simultaneously then the website load time increase which is annoying
- But it is usual for this kind of low-cost hosting
- Unlimited disk storage, bandwidth, MySQL database, and email accounts
- Free domain name, drag & drop, online store, and advertising credit
- Limitless domains on one hosting account
- FTP accounts for management and editing
- Load balanced servers, 24/7 Monitoring and security suite
- Security suite includes Daily malware scans, Daily spam scan, and Network scanning, etc.
- Website builder for making your website mobile and desktop-friendly
- $100 for Yahoo, $100 for Bing and one toll-free phone number
Note: The very basic Plan named Launch Plan includes 5GB storage and 25GB bandwidth, 5 Email Boxes and No shared SSL.
- Essential Plan: $1.99/month
- WP starter: $3.75/month
- WP Essential: $6.95/month
Just like BlueHost, SiteGround, and other popular web hosting companies, iPage also offers 30 days money-back guarantee.
- The hosting is not good for high resource-consuming websites. It is suitable only for small websites
- Expensive Renewal domain and Plans
- Using their own control panel instead of using cPanel. Here remember that cPanel is the most common Panel for site management in the industry and so that it might be difficult for a user to understand who using cPanel before.
8. Green Geeks
With 300,000+ websites Hosted and 35000+ customers the GreenGeeks operating successfully. The name Green might be due that, they are using energy producing from wind power projects.
Their management staff has more than 40-year experience so they better know what to do? When to do? How to stay in business? Let’s have a tour of what they got the key features and what we experienced.
- 99% Uptime with Guarantee
- They are using the latest technology such as energy-efficient server and Intel Dual Quad Core Xeon processors to maintain the guaranteed uptime
- During 3 month period, we found 99.99% with consistency
- We can say speed is the backbone of any website. We found that the speed is not too good but they are meeting the average or a bit high. They should work on it
- Using SSD drives
- Allow customers to choose the data center near their target audience for fast site loading time.
- Offering Video tutorials Knowledgebase, Live Chat, Phone, Email, Support tickets system for the support services
- We contact them using Live Chat and Email, their response is fine while sometimes they are slow but the interval is not too long.
- Yet they need improvements especially in the case of email
Other Key Features:
- Impose no limit on the number of domains to be hosted on the single hosting account.
- No fee for website migration and free domain name with the plan
- Unlimited Storage space and no restrictions on monthly visits
- Free Search engine tools, Backups and much more
- Unlimited Email accounts that can be accessed by any email client
- Over 150 plus apps, Google apps that you can install by a single click
- Unlimited Parked Domains, MYSQL database, subdomains, FTP accounts, and the list goes on.
- 3-year subscription at just $3.96/mo.
- 2-year subscription at just $5.56/mo.
- 1-year subscription at just $6.36/mo.
- Monthly subscription at just $9.95/mo.
They are also offering MANAGED WORDPRESS HOSTING with the same prices to make it easy for newbies.
Are you new to GreenGeeks hosting service? If so you have 30 days to refund your investment without facing any hurdle.
- The plans look expensive if subscribing for a shorter period. For Example monthly subscription plan but it’s normal in this industry. Every business wants to get a long term customers.
Only one shared hosting plan if you want to upgrade then there is no choice except the VPS or to deviate on another one.
eHost is owned by the Endurance International Group, the same company that owns BlueHost, iPage, JustCloud, mojo Marketplace and many others. Their main competitive advantage over many hosting companies is the price of plans with very attractive features. So if the budget matters then in our opinion you should consider it. Why do we include them on the list? Let’s have a look
- When we have tested their uptime, we were very surprised because they are delivering more than the cost
- The average uptime of 2 month period is almost 99.9%. What we need else with such a low cost
- We upload a WordPress based website of the size of 10MB and then we test the load time. As per our results, the page fully loads in 2.5 seconds. So the time is good and acceptable
- Live Chat, Call, Email, Knowledgebase
- Technical support team is available 24/7/365
- Not a bad with such a low prices
Other Key Features:
- Free of cost domain name long last as the eHost hosting account
- To get online soon Drag and Drop site builder and 1000+ templates for the customers
- Buy just one account of hosting to host unlimited websites
- Google Webmaster tools
- $100 credit for Yahoo! and Bing Ads
- Unlimited Emails, Autoresponders and forwarder, and virus checking
- Unmetered hosting space and bandwidth. So it means utilize storage & bandwidth in the normal operation of a personal or for a small business site. Don’t use it for file sharing and storage of files
- Free 1GB cloud storage
- Unlimited MySQL Database
The unique selling point of eHost in stiff competition is the prices.
- $2.75/month in case of a 3-year subscription
- $3.99/month in case of a 2-year subscription
- $4.99/month in case of a 1-year subscription
They are offering a pro-long 45 days money-back guarantee to build credibility among new and old customers.
- Offers only one Hosting plan i.e. limited of choices
- Primarily focused on serving small business and sites
- No monthly payment option
- No VPS and Dedicated servers that’s why it is not suitable for the websites having huge traffic
- Higher renewal cost
They are in the business since 2003 and serving the customers by different services such as Web Hosting, VPS hosting, and Dedicated Hosting. More than 3 Million people using their services. In addition, they are offering both Windows hosting and Linux storage plans.
The main criticism that most people do is their support services. They categorize the shared hosting plans as PersonalClass and BusinessClass on both Linux and Windows servers. So, regarding support, We cannot say they are the best web hosting but enough good to at least give them a try. Here is what we experienced with them
- They maintain Helpdesk, Ticket, Knowledgebase, latest news to help the customers
- A Knowledgebase is a place on the site where various guidelines and articles are available on different topics
- Claiming that they are available 24/7 for the customer support
- In our opinion, they are entitled to receive 3/5 stars
- We are pleased to say that they are good at page load speed. We test it by installing a theme, tools, uploading contents then optimizing. After all this, we find the server response fair
- There is a choice of US based server during purchasing of the plan
- An outstanding 99.9% server uptime
- They are the partner of some leading technological firms and providing various data centers
- We found some people complaining about their uptime. But as our experience, we found no significant downtime.
- Free domain name for a lifetime period
- Unlimited Storage space on all plans
- You can host 6 domains on the very basic plan while unlimited domains on all other plans
- $100 on Google Adwords and $100 For Yahoo! Bing network for the sake of advertisement
- Unlimited traffic, Subdomains, FTP Accounts, and Domain Aliases
- Unlimited Emails, autoresponder, and forwarders
- Daily Backup facility, Brute Force Detection, Network monitoring, SpamAssassin, Secure Shell Acess, etc. etc.
- Site Transfer with no cost
- No hidden fee as some people thought that due to lifetime free domain name they may charge some hidden fees
- PersonalClass: $4.00/month
- PersonalClass Pro: $7.00 /month
- BusinessClass: $22.00/month
- BusinessClass Pro: $35.00 /month
- PersonalClass: $5.00/month
- PersonalClass Pro: $8.00 /month
- BusinessClass: $4.00/month
- BusinessClass Pro: $7.00 /month
It seems that they are very confident about the services they provide that is you’ll get 60 days refund option.
- They are inconsistent in providing the support services
- During our research we found some people saying that they are not delivering the promising speed. But under our examining period, they are good.
WebHostingHub started in 2010 and they got the best Shared Hosting award in 2016. This company mainly managed by InMotion Hosting. And we all know that InMotion has a very good reputation in the industry.
With a view in mind, the company offers many WordPress based shared hosting plans with affordable prices and free web applications. They are offering web hosting for small business websites to high resource-consuming websites.
Here is our experience and some of their key features.
- US based support members are available 24/7
- Call, Skype, Chat, FAQ’s, Tutorials are available
- The staff is very competent, knowledgeable and very friendly that they never let you wait long when you need them
- Are their services Fast? And the answer is “YES” the reason behind this might be the SSD drives
- No extra charges applied for the SSD drives
- During the testing period, we found not a very low downtime. The average Uptime was almost 99.96%
- But there is no guarantee of Uptime. No doubt every hosting face challenges while delivering the Uptime so we should keep in mind the possibility of downtime
- No limit on Storage Space, Data Transfer, and Email Addresses
- Premium website builder at no cost that includes drag-drop editor and full ownership
- 5 Parked and 25 subdomains and can host 2 websites in the basic plan(Spark)
- Free Domain, $250 credit of Google, Yahoo, Bing for the ads
- Auto installed WordPress
- SSH, cPanel, SPAM protection, suPHP Encryption, and Firewall protection
- No downtime while transferring your website
- Also friendly for an Ecommerce site
- Spark: $4.99 [44% OFF the regular $8.99] per month.
- Nitro: $6.99 [46% OFF the regular $12.99] per month.
- Dynamo: $8.99 [57% OFF the regular $16.99] per month
You have 90 days to cancel the order if you are not satisfied.
- Charge fee for the daily Backup
- Limited number of sites transfer and databases (10 Databases of MySQL & PostgreSQL) in Spark plan
- No choice of data centers in the Spark (basic) plan
- Like many other hosting companies the prices low only if you subscribe at least for 3 year
- Domain is only free for the 1st year only and the next year you have to pay $14.99.
This is another big name in providing web hosting for WordPress. Godaddy is the world’s largest and oldest domain registrar having almost 62 million domains under management and 12 million customers.
Also, they are offering a large line of domain extensions and offer a big catalog of products related to Web Security, Online marketing tools, hosting and the list continues. They are offering a 99.9% Uptime guarantee.
- Just like the other web hosting companies, the support services are available for 24/7
- Phone, knowledgebase, community forms
- No, live Chat
- The support services are not good enough or we can say average support services, they should improve it. After all, Godaddy is one of the biggest hosting and domain companies in the industry. Moreover, live chat is a very basic thing in support, hope so the company at some point feels the necessity of live chat.
- Company giving a guarantee of 99.9% Uptime
- Uptime is good, The Uptime that we experience in Aug and Sep 2015 is 99.96% and 99.94% respectively
- Having data centers over different places (Asia, Europe Us) making it easier to deliver the speed
- The website load time met industry standards.
- When we test it the page takes 3.0s to load the page of 2MB
- One free domain and you can host 1 website on the Economy plan
- 100 GB hosting space with unlimited bandwidth
- 1-click install and more than 125 applications
- Virus and spam protection
- 100 email address allowed in the economy plan
- The “Economy Plan” also includes 25 sub-domains and unlimited Alias domains
- Perl, Python supported
- SSH access, Cloud Linux, cPanel and much more
- You got choices of both Linux and Windows hosting plans
- Economy: $3.99/mo [50% OFF on the regular $6.99]
- Deluxe: $4.99/mo. [50% OFF on the regular $8.99]
- Ultimate: $7.99/mo. [46% OFF on the regular $7.49]
You have 30 days to refund your money for annual plans purchased such as yearly hosting plan and 48 hours for the monthly basis subscriptions.
- Where most of the companies offering free Site backup and restore the Godaddy charge money for this.
- The renewal plans are expensive
- Limited database memory
- Note that, there is no Live Chat available so far
- It takes pretty much time for WordPress installation.
Wait, So What is Unlimited Hosting?
Many companies offering unlimited storage, bandwidth, and other features but be careful in actually, it doesn’t mean unlimited. Of course, these resources have some limit and the user should utilize them efficiently.
Companies monitor the usage of sites and when a user exceeds the normal limit then the company send an email to reduce the resource usage otherwise migrate to the higher plan or in some cases freezes account.
So, above is the experience that we had almost within one year by testing these best web hosting services. Moreover, everyone faces ups and downs it doesn’t mean that the above-listed companies are the very best and you will not face any problem.
The main theme is that while using the web hosting of these companies you may face tiny problems but not the major ones, and it’s normal.
We highly recommend SiteGround because of SSD storage, free SSL certificate, instant 24/7 customer support, free daily backup with free restore, and ultimate uptime of 99.99%. They are also one of the WordPress recommended hosting providers.
Besides that, for any reason, you can also give a try to BlueHost. They also utilize solid state drives for data storage, offer free SSL certificates, and quick support round the clock with 30-days money-back guarantee.
If you still have any vagueness in your mind then post it in the comments, and we will respond to you as quickly as we can.
We’ve written this post in a new manner (dividing into sections like support, pricing, features, etc.) so that it is easy for the readers especially for newbies to compare the main features of each web hosting company and select as per their requirements.
In our experience, all the above companies are the top best web hosting providers to avail reliable services.